BABICM Event Booking Term & Conditions
- For current event costs and dates, please refer to our website, www.babicm.org
- Before booking onto the event, please ensure you have read the event programme and content, to ensure the event will meet your needs.
- Booking Forms are downloadable from the website
- If an event registration/booking form is completed by an individual other than the named delegate, it is the responsibility of the employer to ensure the delegate is authorised and able to attend the event on the employer’s behalf.
- If an Early Bird rate is offered, booking form and payment must be received before the deadline date listed on the booking form.
- Upon receipt of your registration/booking form and subsequent payment your place(s) will be confirmed.
- Important note: BABICM’s acceptance of your booking brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms and conditions. Any term sought to be imposed by you in any purchase order or correspondence will not form part of the contract.
2. Invoicing & payment
- Delegate fees are payable upon booking unless an invoice is requested.
- For bookings accepted with a request for an invoice, it will be sent via email and must be paid within 30 days of the invoice date or not later than 1 working day prior to the start of the event, whichever date occurs soonest (the “due date”).
- Payment must be made in pounds Sterling by cheque sent to BABICM, 318 Warth Business Centre, Warth Business Park, Warth Road, Bury BL9 9TB or BACS to Lloyds account 01197539 Sort Code 30-15-53
3. Event attendance
- Delegates should take note of the event registration time and location from the booking form/programme which should be available on the BABICM website,
- It is the responsibility of the individual completing the event registration/booking form to the delegate is aware of the location and registration time,
- Failure to attend the event will result in the full cost being incurred. No refund shall be given.
- BABICM will send all correspondence primarily via email to the email provided on the booking form. If alternative details are received after the booking form has been submitted, they will supersede the original details and all future correspondence will be sent to the new address.
- It may be necessary, for reasons beyond the control of BABICM, to change the content and timing of the programme, the date, the venue or the speaker(s).
4. Cancellations & Amendments
- All requests for cancellations and/or transfers must be received in writing to the BABICM office.
- Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation being received.
- 70% refund will be given for all cancellation requests received 30 days before an event. Any cancellations after this event will result in no refund.
- In the event of a delegate named on the booking form being unable to attend, we will accept substitution of another delegate. We would appreciate written notification of the substitution prior to the event date but understand that this is not always possible.
- In the event of there being insufficient numbers booked onto an event BABICM reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event.
- In the event of cancellation of an event by BABICM, we will endeavour to inform all delegates at least a week before the event is due to take place, although please be aware that this is not always possible. All event fees paid will be reimbursed in full, or the payment will be transferred in full to another BABICM event. BABICM shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc.
- Views expressed by speakers are their own. BABICM cannot accept liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker or in any material provided to delegates. BABICM Event Booking Term and Conditions, issued 2017.
6. Event Provisions
- Organising and financing accommodation and travel are the responsibility of the delegate.
- Food and refreshments will be provided during the day for full day events and the cost included in the price quoted. The exception for this being the evening meal at any event, this will be stated on the event details or notified separately. Any special dietary requirements need to be notified in writing to BABICM in advance of the event, as specified in the event details.
- If food and drink is to be provided at a half day event, this will be stated on the event details and the cost included in the price quoted. Any special dietary requirements need to be notified in writing to BABICM in advance of the event, as specified in the event details.
7. Force Majeure
- BABICM shall not be liable to refund of fees or for any other penalty should the event be cancelled due to war, fire, strike lock-out, industrial action, tempest, accident, civil disturbance or any other cause whatsoever beyond their control.
8. Exhibitors, Sponsors & Marketing
- Exhibition space, pack inserts and brochure advertising opportunities may exist for certain events. These will be listed on the events page should they be applicable.
- Sizing details for pack inserts and brochure advertising will be provided separately as this is dependent on the event.
- Specific instructions with regards to setting up, facilities available etc will be provided separately, to the contact on the Exhibitors booking form, as these are dependent on the event and venue.
9. Photography & Filming
- For promotional opportunities, there may be photographs taken during an event. Delegates who do not wish to be included should advise the organisers on registration desk.
10. Data Protection
- By submitting registration details, delegates agree to allow BABICM to contact them with regards to future events. The name and company details of the delegate will be placed on the delegate lost which will be passed to all attendees for the purpose of networking and meetings. Delegates who do not wish to be contacted by BABICM or have their details included on the delegate list should advise at the time of booking.
- It is the responsibility of the delegate to arrange appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at any event. BABICM cannot be held liable for any loss, liability or damage to personal property.
12. Entire Agreement
- These terms and conditions, together with the current BABICM website prices, event details and BABICM contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the event. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by a Director of BABICM. In particular, no terms and conditions incorporated within your purchase order and nothing said by any person on behalf of BABICM should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by BABICM. BABICM shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
If you require further information or help please contact the BABICM office by email: email@example.com or by phone: 0161 762 6440.