New & Would Be Brain Injury Case Managers Workshop (Part 1)
15 March 2018
VENUE: Hilton Hotel, 1 Tower Street, York, YO1 9WD
This workshop will broadly follow the same format as the ones previously run in Manchester, Milton Keynes, London, Oxford, East Anglia, Northumberland, Kent, Bristol, Scotland and Sheffield. Active and lively participation from all attendees will be encouraged. Early applications are strongly advised.
Topics to be covered:
- A look at the scope for brain injury case management.
- Identifying the short and long term goals for our clients.
- Small group work using 'real life' case material.
- Coping with the unknown.
Applications for the course are invited from:
- Relevant health and social work professionals who are working in the field of brain injury rehabilitation and whose current practice includes aspects of case management;
- Those who have been working as brain injury case managers for up to 2 years.
PART 1 COURSE COSTS:
BABICM Member Rate: £120
Non-Member Rate: £145
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT THE BABICM OFFICE:
t: 0161 762 6440