Professional Standards Group
Chair : Claire Booth
Members : Tim Watson (Membership Secretary), Anna Watkiss, Susie Quinlan, Louise Chance, Lyndy Lee Green and Victoria Leever.
The professional group is one of the longest running sub groups.
The group has been instrumental in writing competencies and standards
The aims of the group are to:
- To look at professional issues raised by the membership.
- To look at membership issues with the membership secretary.
- To develop and promote best standards of practice for brain injury case managers.
- To monitor the peer review process in line with the competences and standards
- To work with the education group to develop training
- To develop guidance for brain injury case manages on agreed topics.
- To look at a process of monitoring standards across all practitioner categories.
We are always looking for new people to join our busy subgroups and we would welcome your interest. If you have any questions or would like to participate, please send an email to the chair here